Are you interested in making a difference for communities most impacted by HIV? Do you want to work with a remarkable team of talented people who are changing the world for the better? San Francisco AIDS Foundation might be the right place for you. We offer a robust combination of benefits and salary to help our staff stay healthy and happy.
Each day is different. And I think that’s one of the pluses of working here at San Francisco AIDS Foundation. There’s never a dull moment.Tony Bradford Associate Director, Community Engagement
San Francisco AIDS Foundation envisions a future where health justice is achieved for all people living with or at risk for HIV.
We promote health, wellness, and social justice for communities most impacted by HIV through sexual health and substance use services, advocacy, and community partnerships.
In all things we do, we strive for justice, dignity, courage, leadership and excellence.
Our continued success is driven by the dedication and success of our employees, which is why we are committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We do this by offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, which includes full health coverage and retirement plan matching.
Our benefits include:
- Employer-paid medical plan and medical buy-up plan alternative for employees and supplemented plan for spouse, domestic partner and dependents
- Employer-paid dental and vision (VSP or EyeMed) plan for employees and supplemented plans for spouse, domestic partner and dependents
- Robust Employee Assistance Program (EAP) that includes eight (8) no-cost therapy sessions per incident
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
- Commuter spending accounts with employer-sponsored bike program option
- 403(b) plan with employer match and Roth savings plan
- Employer-sponsored life and long-term disability (LTD) plans
- Supplemental life insurance policies for employee, spouse, domestic partner and dependents
- Four (4) employer-paid Health and Wellness days per year
- Paid-time off and holidays
Our teams include friendly, committed staff from a variety of professional backgrounds. Some of us have been part of the HIV movement for decades, growing up in grassroots organizing and advocacy. Others have come from healthcare and public health fields, fundraising, social work, and more. In every department, we offer a unique opportunity to influence the direction of a growing, mission driven organization that is deeply committed to ending the HIV epidemic.
Our staff are a direct reflection of the clients we serve–representing every part of San Francisco and the Bay Area. We are current and former clients, long-term survivors, trans and non-binary, part of the LGBTQ community, from the U.S. and other countries, of every race, color, gender identity and HIV status.
If we don’t currently have an open position in your area, feel free to send your resume. Due to the high volume of submissions, we will do our best to contact you should an opportunity become available.