Share our commitment to health, wellness and social justice by making a monthly or quarterly donation. Your recurring support allows us to forecast funds that can be used in the coming months to continue the life-saving services used by more than 25,000 community members.
When you become a member of Partners in Caring, your monthly gift will be put to work to support our network of care in many ways. For example:
- Giving $10 every month helps provide one-on-one counseling support services to gay, bi and queer Black men.
- Giving $25 every month bolsters our efforts to train community members on how to reverse opioid overdose.
- Giving $50 every month allows groups of long-term survivors to connect with others to help face depression, social isolation and past traumas.
Join today! In return for your generosity you will receive the following benefits:
- Invitation to a tour of our main office
- A year-end summary of your total monthly gifts for the year (mailed in January)
- Personalized support to answer questions about the program and your contributions
- Recognition as a member of Partners in Caring in our annual report for cumulative giving of $500 or more annually
Use this online form to sign up today. Your monthly or quarterly contribution can be automatically deducted from a checking account or charged to a credit card. There is no end-date for your monthly giving.
If you need to make changes or have any questions about the program, contact email@example.com or 415-487-3092.
Events & Fundraisers
AIDS/LifeCycle, Dining Out For Life, Santa Skivvies Run and Tribute Celebration offer multiple opportunities to show your commitment to health, wellness and social justice and support our work. These events are unique experiences to engage directly with the community and share your passion with your friends and family.
We know how important it is to spend every dollar wisely. The more efficient we are, the closer we get to achieving health justice for everyone. We’re proud to have been recognized for that commitment with the top rating from Charity Navigator, America’s largest independent charity evaluator. Charity Navigator helps guide intelligent giving by evaluating the financial health, accountability and transparency of over 9,000 charities. We’re proud to be among this distinguished group of 4-star charitable organizations.