- This event has passed.
Bridgemen Planning Committee Meeting
February 5 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Would you like to get more involved with Bridgemen on a deeper level? Would you like to help decide what community service projects we do? Is there a nonprofit that’s near and dear to your heart that you’d like to see us work with? If so, we would love to have you join us and hear your input!
The Bridgemen Planning Group is always looking for new ideas and fresh perspectives in helping us select our projects. Come join us for the evening, enjoy some complimentary food and share your ideas for projects we can get involved with.
PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE ORDERING FOOD FOR THE GROUP AND NEED AN ACCURATE HEADCOUNT. PLEASE ONLY RSVP FOR THIS EVENT IF YOU’RE 100% COMMITTED TO ATTENDING.
Here are the general guidelines we follow for selecting service projects:
- Events will be chosen at planning meetings through consensus, and any major concerns or objections from a Planning Group member will prevent a project from moving forward.
- Every service project must have a designated Project Lead before it can be approved.
- Bridgemen must always work in teams.
- All events must allow for a minimum of 15 participants, and events with larger capacities will be prioritized over smaller ones.
- Bridgemen must not be required to attend training on a different day than the actual event.
- Bridgemen are not responsible for supplies and will not seek donation of supplies for events. The organization will be responsible for getting supplies.
- Bridgemen will not register participants into a database for partnering organizations. Individuals are allowed to register with partnering organizations on their own.
Please RSVP so that we can get an accurate head count.
If you have questions about this event, please contact Bridgemen Coordinator Alex Ray on Meetup, by email at email@example.com or by cell phone at 415-533-9733.